Sunday 21 February 2016

A fantastico interview

This post describes a fantastico interview which I'd given to a fellow blogger quite recently.

1. What would you be doing, if money was not a factor?
 The same thing, I guess. I'd say "chilling out at home doing nothing"..  but that'd get boring after a while. Or I'd say "going on an indefinite world tour", but life wouldn't really mean much unless you DO something. So yeah, the same thing :)

2. What is the one event of the past you regret most?
That's a tough one, and to be honest, I can't really point out ONE single incident like that. There are many things I've done I wish I hadn't, many things I haven't done I wish I did.... but nah, no ONE incident really makes the cut.

3. What is the one thing you think that would make world a fantastico place?
Well, most people would tend to say stuff like "more love", "more compassion" and other abstractisms like that (which isn't really my area of expertise, so I'd rather not venture there). Though there are many things that, in my opinion, would make the world better - from 'unlimited pizza' to 'ban Honey Singh songs' to 'phones which can be charged in a minute' - the ONE thing which truly qualifies is, well, UNLIMITED PIZZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. What is the word that you use the most?
Well, I guess it's.... "well"? "I guess"? Maybe... "maybe"?

5. Which is your favorite book/movie?
I think you can take it for granted that the answer obviously isn't gonna be one. Books... J K Rowling's an all-time favorite, The Lost Symbol is high up there with the very best; and I've always loved reading any Sherlock Holmes story. Movies: Inception and The Social Network.

6. What is your favorite blog post, that's is not written by you?
My only honest answer to this can be "I don't know". I've read dozens of absolutely breathtaking stuff over the past few years - some humorous, some personal, some filled with wisdom - and it'd simply be impossible to point out one.

7. Have you ever had a paranormal experience?
Nope.

8. What is important?
The questions your seniors tell you to read the day before the exam :P Okay. On a more serious note, everything is important. Every single thing you do/see/hear/speak has an impact on your mind, however small it may be - and everyone of us in turn has an impact over the rest of the world. Heard of the butterfly effect? This isn't just true philosophically; the space-time continuum depends on it too.

9. What is one lesson we all can learn from you? *serious*
Aha, good question! Maybe you can learn how to write from me... oh wait, you mentioned "serious". Well, you can learn keyboard shortcuts from me, I use them all the time :P Fine, to be serious, I think I can give lessons on how to act normal at moments when nothing's going right.

10. Why are you so special?
'Coz I'm the only one of my kind in the world! And you're special too, because you're the only one of your kind, and there's NO one, absolutely no one who is exactly like you, nor has there ever been or will be. Absolutely fantastico!

Those answers were rather long, but then, this is one place where I can really manage to write long answers... (definitely not on the exam paper)


This blog post is inspired by the blogging marathon hosted on IndiBlogger for the launch of the #Fantastico Zica from Tata Motors. You can apply for a test drive of the hatchback Zica today.

No comments:

Post a Comment